Data Science is one of the fastest growing fields in the job market. Data Science jobs include roles such as Data Scientists, Research Scientists, Applied Scientists, Statisticians, Quantitative Analysts, etc. As per Glassdoor, it’s one of the top 3 jobs in the US, with a median base salary of $120K and a job satisfaction rate of 4.1 out of 5.
Despite the high demand for Data Science professionals, a majority of the candidates are not able to crack interviews at big tech companies. Companies like MAANG and other tier-1 companies see a shortage in candidates with the desired knowledge and skillset required for the job.
One of the primary reasons for this is that people looking for the job don’t have a good understanding of what it means to work as a Data Scientist, Research Scientist, or Applied Scientist at big tech companies. There is a huge gap between what is taught at universities and what companies are looking for.
Interview Kickstart’s Data Science Interview Course can help bridge this gap by preparing Data Science professionals to crack interviews at MAANG+ companies and have a successful career.
The course offers you:
- A Guided Path
- Interview-Focused Curriculum
- MAANG+ Instructors
- Learner’s Network
- Mock Interviews
- Career Skills Development
- Salary Negotiation
Let’s look at each of these in detail and learn how they will help you land your dream Data Science job.
A Guided Path
There is a plethora of free information available online for learning Data Science. However, there are a few drawbacks to this type of learning:
- It’s hard to distinguish between relevant and irrelevant resources/information
- It’s difficult to determine which path to follow, as the information is scattered
- If you figure out 1 and 2, it would still take years to learn everything
At the interview kickstart, with the help of the MAANG+ instructors, we have curated a guided path for learners to follow, covering the most critical and relevant topics without going through any external material.
Data Science is a growing field; there’s no limit to how much you can learn in Data Science. Each of the Data Science topics, like Statistical Analysis, SQL Programming, and Machine Learning, can take more than a year to learn, and you still might not be able to learn everything.
At the Interview Kickstart, the curriculum is designed by experts who not only have cracked the MAANG Data Science interviews but are also part of the hiring process at their companies. They know exactly what is expected of a Data Science candidate. The course material is designed in a way that is super relevant from the interview perspective and requires a minimal amount of time. As a result, you get:
- Access to questions asked in Data Science interviews
- Guidance to solve problems in a structured way during the interview
- Access to solutions of open-ended case study interview questions recorded by MAANG+ instructors
- Technical sessions with MAANG+ instructors to understand the interview process in-depth
At Interview Kickstart, all of our instructors are working Data Science professionals in reputed tier-1 companies. Their knowledge and experience will help you learn Data Science concepts and how to answer questions on a particular topic in an interview scenario.
You’ll also gain invaluable insights about the interview process at MAANG+ companies and learn how you can crack interview questions.
Instructors at Interview Kickstart:
- Are Working professionals in MAANG+ companies
- Are highly experienced and experts in handling real-life business problems
- Have cracked multiple interviews at reputed companies
We have a community of learners who have been in your position or are going through the same stage as you are. Having a positive environment of hard-working people working on the same goal as yours will help you stay focused on your goal. With the help of our strong learner’s network, you will be able to:
- Understand the current situation of interview processes
- Have group discussions with your peers
- Discuss essential interview questions with each other
Even after learning all the Data Science concepts, it’s not easy to crack the MAANG+ interviews. You need to be aware of the factors that can make a candidate go from a good candidate to an excellent candidate for the job.
Mock interviews can help you with this. After each mock interview, the interviewer will provide feedback about your strengths and the areas to work on.
With the help of the mock interviews at Interview Kickstart, you’ll be able to:
- Work on your strengths and weaknesses as suggested by the interviewer
- Identity the “Do’s and Don’ts” of interviewing
- Ask relevant questions to interviewers at the end of interviews
- Handle real interviews with confidence
Career Skills Development
To master your interview preparation, it’s essential to work on your technical skills as well as soft skills. At Interview Kickstart, our experts will help you master these skills during the career skills development part of the course.
In addition to that, we’ll help you up your interview game and can make you stand out from your competitors with:
- Linkedin profile improvement
- Behavioral interview preparation
- Resume building
- Interview strategy
- Personal branding and live workshops
At Interview Kickstart, our aim is not only to help you find your dream job but also to help you identify your true market value. Our experts will help you with your negotiation skills once you get the offer. As a part of salary negotiation, you’ll learn:
- The best tactics to negotiate your offer
- What not to do during your salary negotiation
- What perks to focus on while negotiating (variable bonus, insurance, work from home, etc.)
Enroll Now to Crack Your Next Data Science Interview!
To crack any MAANG+ interviews, you need to make minor improvements in every skill that is required to become an excellent Data Scientist. And to make these improvements in a short amount of time, it’s essential to have a mentor.
The Data Science course at Interview Kickstart can be that mentor for you. Overall, it’s a complete package that can help you land your dream job in the Data Science field. This course will help you focus on improving every skill required for interview preparation, without worrying about anything else.
To learn more about the course, register for our free webinar.