Snaplogic is a popular cloud-services company that is valued at 1 Billion Dollars. It mainly offers an Integration Platform as a Service (iPaas in short). The platform allows users to integrate and connect cloud data applications, Saas applications, and cloud systems.
To ace the Snaplogic software engineering interview, you must be thoroughly prepared with Snaplogic interview questions and answers in coding and systems design. Given the stiff competition, a solid technical interview prep strategy is critical for tackling difficult Snaplogic interview questions during the interview.
If you're preparing for the Snaplogic software engineer interview, this article will provide you with credible information on the types of Snaplogic interview questions to expect. As a result, practicing a variety of Snaplogic interview questions and answers in core data structures, algorithms, and distributed systems is the key to ace the interview.
Having trained over 10,000 software engineers, we know what it takes to crack the toughest tech interviews. Our alums consistently land offers from FAANG+ companies. The highest ever offer received by an IK alum is a whopping $1.267 Million!
At IK, you get the unique opportunity to learn from expert instructors who are hiring managers and tech leads at Google, Facebook, Apple, and other top Silicon Valley tech companies.
Want to nail your next tech interview? Sign up for our FREE Webinar.
Let’s go ahead and look at some popular Snaplogic interview questions and answers. We’ll also look at the Snaplogic interview process and some noteworthy tips to ace the Snaplogic interview.
Here’s what we’ll cover in this article:
- The Snaplogic Interview Process in Brief
- Snaplogic Interview Questions and Answers
- Snaplogic Interview Questions on Coding
- Snaplogic Interview Questions on Systems Design
- Snaplogic Behavioral and Leadership Interview Questions
- FAQs on Snaplogic Interview Questions and Answers
The Snaplogic Interview Process in Brief
The Snaplogic interview process is very similar to the interview process for software engineers at other tech companies. You can expect Snaplogic interview questions in coding, systems design, and behavioral psychology over three different stages of the process. Here’s what the Snaplogic interview process looks like:
The Initial Recruiter Screen
This is the first round of the process where a recruiter from human resources will get in touch with you after you’ve applied for the position. Recruiters in this round ask you questions about your experience and skills, mostly around information mentioned in your LinkedIn profile.
Make sure your LinkedIn profile is updated with the right information and keywords so that your profile gets discovered by LinkedIn’s boolean algorithms. If your profile meets the expectations of the role, you’ll be invited to the technical phone screen interview - a remote round that fundamentally evaluates your coding skills.
The Technical Phone Screen Interview
This is a remote interview round where you’re asked Snaplogic interview questions on coding. You’re given one or two problems in core data structures.
The interview takes place via a remote interviewing tool. You’ll first be asked to brute-force the problem solution and explain your approach, after which you’ll be asked to write code on a shared doc. If you’re able to satisfactorily solve the problem, you’ll be invited to the on-site interview.
The On-site Interview
This interview essentially seeks to evaluate your coding, design, and behavioral skills. The on-site interview typically has 3-4 rounds where you’re asked Snaplogic interview questions in algorithms, core data structures, distributed systems, and behavioral psychology (questions around workplace conduct, professional challenges, etc.).
Given that Snaplogic is a cloud-service company, your knowledge of scalable cloud systems, cloud security, and cloud computing is extensively evaluated in the on-site interview. Each round of the on-site interview typically lasts about 30-40 minutes.
Snaplogic Interview Questions and Answers
At the Snaplogic technical interview, there are three key areas that you should thoroughly prepare for.
- Coding Questions: You’re asked to solve Snaplogic interview questions around core data structures and algorithms.
- Systems Design Questions: you’re asked to build an arbitrary, scalable system with low latency. Your knowledge of cloud systems and cloud computing is also evaluated in this round.
- Leadership and Behavioral Questions: your responses to workplace situations, workplace culture and ethics, past projects, and work-life balance are evaluated.
Let’s go ahead and look at some sample Snaplogic interview questions in coding, design, and behavioral psychology.
Snaplogic Interview Questions on Coding
Snaplogic interview questions on coding are a crucial part of the software developer interview. Your knowledge of core data structures and algorithms is extensively tested at the interview.
Snaplogic interview questions on coding are asked during the technical phone screen and on-site coding rounds. Before we go on to look at some sample Snaplogic interview questions on coding, let’s look at the important topics to prepare for the interview.
- Arrays, strings, and linked lists
- Trees and graphs
- Sorting algorithms — quicksort, merge sort, heap sort, etc.
- Dynamic programming
- Graph algorithms, including greedy algorithms
Here are some sample interview questions in coding:
- Write a program to print the left-view and right view of a given Binary Search Tree
- Write a program to find the missing integer in a preset sequence in an array
- Write a program to find if a given String is a Palindrome or not
- Write a program to connect the notes of a given Binary Tree that are at the same level
- Write a program to compute the number of strongly connected components in a given Binary Search Tree
- Write a code to implement a Queue using two stacks
- Write a program to decipher if a given Binary Tree is a Binary Search Tree or not
- Write a code to find the element that appears multiple times in a given Sorted Array A.
- Write a program to count the total number of paths from top right to bottom left for a given directed graph G.
- Write a code to merge multiple sorted Linked Lists into a Single, Sorted Linked List.
For more Snaplogic interview questions on coding, visit our Problems Page.
Snaplogic Interview Questions on Systems Design
Snaplogic interview questions in distributed systems design are a crucial part of the Snaplogic software engineering interview.
At the Snaplogic interview for software developers, there is more focus on cloud platforms and cloud systems at the systems design interview. Your knowledge and experience in building scalable cloud systems are extensively evaluated at the interview.
Let’s look at the critical design topics to prepare, and some sample design interview questions asked at the Snaplogic interview.
- Cloud Systems
- Cloud Security
- Sharding Techniques
- Network Protocols
- Database management
- Scalable systems
- Systems Design Case Studies
- API Modeling
Let’s look at some sample Snaplogic interview questions in distributed systems design.
- What aspects would you consider while building a cloud platform that allows users to integrate applications?
- What security aspects will you consider when building a cloud platform
- What network elements would you consider while designing a scalable cloud system?
- How does API modeling become relevant while designing a cloud platform?
- How would you go about designing a file-sharing system?
- How will you design an API rate limiter?
- What do you understand by concurrency? How is it related to Cloud systems and Cloud platforms?
Snaplogic Behavioral Interview Questions
If you’re a software engineer aspiring to land a job with Snaplogic, acing the behavioral interview is key.
At the behavioral interview, you’re asked questions about your professional experience, challenging past projects that you worked on, work-life balance, your response to workplace situations, relationships with coworkers and superiors, and personal challenges that impact your work, among other areas. Let’s look at some sample behavioral interview questions asked at the Snaplogic interview.
- Tell us about what you learned from challenging projects in your past companies.
- Tell us about a time when you had to stretch your working hours to meet a project’s deadline.
- Tell us about a time when you had a conflict with a superior.
- How do you avoid getting unnecessarily distracted at work?
- How do you manage stressful situations at work and in your personal life?
- What are your thoughts about Snaplogic’s company culture? What have you heard or learned?
- Why did you leave your previous job?
- Tell us about a time when you missed the deadline for an important project.
FAQs on Snaplogic Interview Questions and Answers
Q1. How many stages are there in the Snaplogic interview process?
The Snaplogic tech interview typically takes place over three stages: the initial recruiter screen, the technical phone screen, and the on-site interview.
Q2. What type of Snaplogic software engineer interview questions are asked at the technical interview?
Snaplogic software engineer interview questions are fundamentally around core data structures and algorithms (coding), systems design, and behavioral psychology.
Q3. Which concepts should I study to answer Snaplogic interview questions on coding?
The important concepts to prepare to answer Snaplogic interview questions on coding include - Arrays, Strings, Linked Lists, Recursion, Sorting Algorithms, Hash Tables, Graphs, Trees, and Dynamic Programming.
Q4. How long should you spend practicing Snaplogic interview questions and answers to ace the technical interview?
Ideally, you should spend 8-10 weeks practicing Snaplogic interview questions and answers in coding, systems design, and behavioral psychology if you wish to ace the Snaplogic interview.
Q5. What is the average Snaplogic software engineer salary per year in the US?
Snaplogic software engineers typically make anywhere between $96,174 to $1,75,303 per year. The average salary offered to Snaplogic software developers in the US is $1,17,531 per year.
Gear Up for Your Next Technical Interview
Are you getting ready for your upcoming Snaplogic interview? Register for our technical interview webinar.
At Interview Kickstart, we’ve trained over 10,000 engineers to land lucrative offers at the biggest tech companies. Our instructors, who are FAANG hiring managers, know what it takes to nail tough tech interviews at top technology companies.
Register for our FREE webinar to learn more.